Lapierre Zesty Am Cf 7.9
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Lapierre uses four distinct fibre types, each with its own characteristics. These different fibres are used to adapt the stiffness, flex and strength needed for the parts of the frame in question. High-strength fibre is what you will need for shock absorption and comfort: seatpost, chainstays, seatstays or even the whole frame. Very high-modulus, meanwhile, will have unyielding stiffness and efficiency.
To ensure integration and functionality, the LP Box by the BB lets you stow a tube and other useful items in case of breakdown, so you can ride unencumbered.
Highlights of the Lapierre Zesty AM CF 7.9
- Robust Eagle 1×12-speed drivetrain
- Fox suspension with 150mm travel, both front and rear
- All Mountain specific geometry
- Dropper post for maximum comfort
- Maxxis tires for best grip
- Storage compartment at the bottom of the down tube (LP Box)
- Thru axle locking lever with bottle opener