- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Terms & Conditions
- The United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile and the law of the land will refer to the laws of the United Arab Emirates. Any dispute or legal course of action will be under the jurisdiction of UAE and under the laws of UAE.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- All default fees and prices are in UAE Dirhams (AED).
Changing of Prices
- Site prices are subject to modification at any time. Prices may also vary due to a launching price, a promotional offer, or sales. Prices of items that are not in stock or that are available for a pre-order are valid during its promotional period after the order was placed. We reserve the right to update prices displayed on the Site from time to time and once updated, they cannot be claimed against an order that has already been confirmed or delivered.
We strive for accuracy in all items’ descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links, and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our Site. Due to human error and other determinants, we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed are entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our Web site is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, we shall at our own sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information.
Additionally, all hyperlinks to other websites from our Site are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. We do not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other websites.
- All product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to product enhancement. Due to differences in monitors, the colors of products may also appear different from those shown on the site.
- Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card and Cash on Delivery in AED
- Credit Card
- Cash on Delivery (COD) (For UAE Only)
Placing an Order:
- Orders can be placed on the website. Should you place the order on the website, you have to ensure that the personal data is correct and updated. We suggest customers proof-read the order form several times before validating the order. We are neither responsible for sending e-mails to the wrong email address nor for sending parcels to the wrong delivery address if the form is incorrectly filled-out.
- Always keep the transaction details with you for reference.
- We deliver our products within the UAE
- Shipping will be done by us or a third-party courier.
- International shipping is done by a third-party courier.
Order Processing Time:
- You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. We do not guarantee same-day shipping. Orders are also not processed on weekends and holidays.
Order Acceptance Policy:
- Your receipt of electronic or other forms of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item without prior notice to you. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- If the payment of an order is not processed within 10 days of placing the order, it will be canceled automatically.
Order Acknowledgement and updates:
- We will keep you informed of your order status via emails or by contacting us.
Modification / Cancellation of Orders:
- You may request for order modification & cancellation, provided the order was placed within 24Hrs & has not already been shipped.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
Bikeera.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Delivery of the Order / Timings:
- Orders are delivered within the number of days specified below from the date of order placement.
- 3 Working Days for Dubai & Sharjah
- 5 Working Days for the Other Emirates
(Friday, Saturday & Public Holidays are not accountable).
- Orders will be delivered in the Company’s Standard Working Hours 10 am to 8 Pm Sunday to Thursday. In case of Non-Availability of the Customer or Payment upon Delivery, then the Order is rescheduled for Delivery within the next 3 Working Days, extra Shipping Charges may be applicable.
- Once the order is delivered to the customer, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify all the details of the Order & the Products.
- Products will be delivered unassembled in carton packaging.
Customers cannot cancel orders from the website. Cancellations have to be requested via phone call, live chat, or email only. Customers can cancel their orders within 48 hours of confirmation. Please allow for up to 14 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Return & Refund Policy
- We accept returns within 7 days of receipt, only if the delivery packaging has not been opened and the products are unused. If all these conditions are met, please notify us and return the box in its original packaging and we will issue a full refund. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any returned shipments if the product has been used or tampered with. Shipping & Handling fees are non-refundable.
- Other circumstances when refund request will be actioned will be as follows:
- When a wrong product was sent by the merchant.
- The product is defective.
- The product was damaged during transit.
- In the event of a return requested by the customer, the refund will only be processed once the goods have been returned to our center and inspected by our technician.
- Some of the accessories come under the No Refund Policy, which is indicated on the product page.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
- Payments made through credit cards will be refunded to the same card used to make the purchase.
- Payments made through cash on delivery (COD) will be refunded to a bank account provided by the customer.
- Please allow for up to 14 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Offers & Discounts
- Coupon Codes are not valid on products with a discount of 30% or more.
- Coupon codes are not valid on promotional products such as Product of the Week
- The renter accepts the bicycle in good condition, and commits himself/herself to return the bike in equally good condition, and to ride the bike respecting the rules and obligations outlined in UAE laws, as well as committing himself/herself:
- Not to adjust or manipulate the mechanical parts of the bicycle.
- To park the bike in a manner that is safe, and in a place where theft is minimized.
- To lock the bike from its frame to something steady (a pole for example).
- To return the bike to Bikeera at the time and date indicated on the contract or before. A late return will be charged with a whole day of rent.
- To be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment which, at all times, remains the exclusive property of Bikeera. In case the equipment is lost, destroyed or damaged, the renter agrees to pay Bikeera the value to replace the equipment.
- We recommend that the renter is adequately insured. We cannot be responsible for the renter own illness or injury or for damage or loss of his/her personal belongings while on a ride.
- The renter agrees to pay for the rental of the bike and any additional fee that is applicable for any mistreatment of the bicycle. In case a part of the bicycle is broken because of mistreatment, lost or stolen, additional fees will be charged
- In case of a breakdown, renter shouldn’t abandon the bicycle. But instead contact us immediately to arrange for the exchange of a bicycle. All repairs needed as a result of the use of the equipment including all parts, shall be paid by the renter.
- The renter agrees that he/she will release Bikeera from any and all responsibility of liability for injuries or damages to the user of the equipment listed on this form or to any other person. The renter accepts for full responsibility for the care of this equipment and thereby agrees to freely and expressly assume and accept any risks and all injury to the user of this equipment while bicycling
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE
Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Site and/or Services customer service may be contacted at any time. We strive to return all customer service inquiries within forty-eight (48) business hours.
You may have the opportunity to provide reviews, suggestions, ideas, and feedback may be contacted at any time.
We reserve the right to refuse a delivery or honor an order from a Customer who has not paid part or the totality of a previous order or with whom a litigious dispute is in progress. We also reserve the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of outstanding or non-payment of fees by the customer.