Shimano SM-BB92-41B is a bottom bracket for press fit mounting of Hollowtech II cranks into a road frame with 86.5 mm bottom bracket shell. Hollowtech II means an axle diameter of 24 mm, which benefits stiffness and load capacity. Use this bottom bracket, which is characterised by its weight-saving small ball bearings, with a Dura-Ace 11-speed or 12-speed crank for an ideal combination.
- Application: Road, Triathlon & Time Trial
- Type: PressFit BB86
- Shell Diameter: 41 mm
- Shell Width: 86.5 mm
- Axle Diameter: 24 mm (Hollowtech II)
- Bearings: Steel
- Bottom Bracket Cup Material: Synthetic resin
- Dura-Ace FC-9000, FC-R9100, FC-R9100-P, FC-R9200, FC-R9200-P
- Small ball bearings for low weight
Shimano Hollowtech II is a crank bottom bracket system designed to achieve an ideal ratio of stiffness, weight and rotational efficiency. It is based on an integration of the bottom bracket and the right crank arm and works with a 24 mm axle or bearing diameter, which has proven to be optimal in terms of stability. In many cases, the bearing cups are on the outside so that the load is better distributed. High-quality precision seals ensure a long service life.
- 1 x Shimano SM-BB92-41B right bearing cup, with bearings
- 1 x Shimano SM-BB92-41B left bearing cup, with bearings
- 1 x Shimano bottom bracket sleeve