Super Light Project: Lightness first Of all but without losing in Breathability and Thermal Comfort. A Light and Evolved Climbing Jersey, made with the new Biomorphic Ultra Light Adaptive Stretch Fabric, which is able to ensure the right Thermoregulation on Climbs, in order to remove Excessive Body Heat without wasting Energies and to dry very quickly on the Next Downhill.
Two Tapes are placed along the back side of this Jersey to avoid an excessive Elongation when pockets are extra loaded,. Thus avoiding one of the Main Problems of Ultralight Jerseys.
To further increase this Jersey´s Lightness and Breathability, we´ve placed the new Micro Mesh, a new Super Light Fabric under Sleeves and in the Back Of Pockets.
- Riding Position Pre-shaped Slim Fit Construction – Ultra Light Garment Weighing Less Than 100 Gr
- 3 Rear Cargo Pockets
- Two Tapes Along The Back To Not Lose Shape Of Shirt When Filling The Pockets
- Rear Zipped Mini Pocket For Values
- Aero Sleeve Length With Raw Cut
- Pre-Folded Elastic Webbing With Silicon Print Anti-Slip On Bottom Hem
- Full Zip With Customized Self-Locking Camlock
- Fabric Front Zip Garage For Neck Protection
- Reflective Back Application For Enhanced Visibility
- Micromesh Insert For Under Pocket And Armpit Fitting: Slim Fit
- Weight: 93g
- Biomorphic Ultra Light Adaptive Stretch Fabric (76% Pl, 24% Ea)
- Micro Mesh Fabric Under Pocket And Arm Areas For Maximum Ventilation (87% Pl, 13% Ea)
- Machine Wash, Max 30° C
- Do Not Use Chlorine Bleach / Iron At Low Temperature
- Do Not Tumble Dry Do Not Tumble Dry
- Keep Away From Fire Keep Away From Fire
- Wash Separately / Wash Inside Out