An innovative bibshort developed to give you the best ever riding experience: a perfect compression, thanks to our Biomorphic Dry Skin Adaptive Stretch fabric, and a new standard in terms of comfort thanks to the innovative leg construction with only one ultra flat seam and laser cut bottom, with silicon dots inside. Single piece and ultra flat braces, made with the new Biomorphic Micro Mesh Laser, laser cut and with micro holes for the best breathability. the new Equipe pad, by Elastic Interface, features three different density zones, a perfect balance between volume and shock absorption thanks to new foams, perfect for long distances.
- Bottom leg raw cut with silicon print anti-slip
- Single panel leg construction with ultra-flat seam for maximum comfort and better aerodynamic performance
- Waist band glued tape finishing
- Ultra-flat braces raw cut finishing for maximum body adherence and minimalist construction with rear laser cuts to keep the body dry
- Reflective application on side left leg for enhanced visibility
- Pavè Pad by Elastic Interface: Product intended for long distance rides with the new Hybrid Cell System inserts with a 200 kg/m3 density: they allow to create an extremely thin, light and resistant pad with an absolute comfort, even in extreme riding situations like ultracycling. Specific design for male anatomy with a central channel that improves blood flow and reduces pressure and numbness. Made with Elastic Interface® Eco X-Tract exclusive and sustainable fabric, thanks to recycled Polyamide (80%) and Elastane (20%) yarns: its two layers work together to improve the fabric’s moisture management and breathability. On the top the channel structure collects and canalizes moisture, on the bottom the fabric helps expel it. The pads feels always dry on the skin, fresh and breathable. Fabric’s bacteriostatic properties keep the pad odor-free over longer time.
- Biomorphic Dry Skin Adaptive Stretch (59% PA, 41% EA) for comfort and a perfect fit
- Biomorphic Micro Mesh Laser for braces