Super Light Project: lightness first of all but without losing in breathability and thermal comfort. A light and evolved climbing jersey, made with the new Biomorphic Ultra Light Adaptive Stretch fabric: able to ensure the right thermoregulation on climbs, to remove excessive body heat without wasting energies, and to dry very quickly on the next downhill. Two tapes are placed along the back side of this jersey to avoid an excessive elongation when pockets are extra loaded, thus avoiding one of the main problems of ultralight jerseys. To further increase this jersey’s lightness and breathability we have placed the new Micro Mesh, a new super light fabric, under sleeves and in the back of pockets.
- Ultralight garment weighing 93gr. (L size)
- 3 rear Cargo Pockets
- Two tapes along the back to not lose shape of shirt when filling the pockets
- Rear zipped mini pocket for values
- Aero sleeve lenght with raw cut
- Pre-folded elastic webbing with silicon print anti-slip on bottom hem
- Full zip with customized self-locking camlock
- Fabric front zip garage for neck protection
- Micromesh inserts for pocket inside and armpit
- Reflective front and back application for enhanced visibility
- Biomorphic Ultra Light Adaptive Stretch 80%PL 20%EA: The best fabric for hottest days: able to ensure the right thermoregulation on climbs, in order to remove excessive body heat without wasting energies, and thanks to extreme lightness is able to dry out very quickly on the next downhill.
- Micro Mesh under pocket and arm areas for maximum ventilation 87%PL 13% EA: Very light transparent mesh used in the areas that need its greater ventilation and comfort.