Ergon’s entry level saddle for road, gravel, and cyclocross. Featuring a flat contour and comfortable padding. The overall shape and the relief channel with its deep cut-out perfectly match the male anatomy in a low, forward tilted riding position typical of road cycling. The highly sensitive perineal area is effectively unloaded, preventing any discomfort or numbing. OrthoCell® Inlays in the sitbone area generate the best possible pressure distribution. The innovative OrthoCell® material ensures maximum reset forces and is also more durable and lighter than gel.
- Saddle shell made of nylon composite
- TiNox rails
- Microfiber cover
- Orthopedic Comfort Foam with OrthoCell Pads
- Topeak QuickClick provided
- S/M fit sit-bone width of 9-12cm
- M/L fits sit-bone width of 12-16cm
- 260 gr
- 260 lb recommended max rider weight limit
There are no reviews yet.