The Shimano CN-HG71 chain – for 6-, 7- and 8-speed drivetrains
The Shimano chain CN-HG71 was introduced as a replacement for the popular HG91, HG70 and HG50 chains. It is suitable for 6- to 8-speed gears and is not directional. Thanks to Hyper glide technology (HG), smooth gear changes are possible even under load.
- Application: Road, MTB
- Gearing: 6-speed, 7-speed, 8-speed
- Number of Links: 116,
- Closure Type: Chain pin, Black
- Pin Type: Chromium-plated, Solid
- Directional: No
- Material: Steel
- MTB 3×8-speed, 2×8-speed
- MTB 3×7-speed, 2×7-speed
- MTB 3×6-speed
- Road: Claris 2×8-speed, 3×8-speed / Tourney 2/3×7-speed
- HG chain
- outer plate: grey, inner plate: grey
- performance indicator: advanced (level 2 out of 3)
The links on Shimano Hyperglide chains are shaped to make optimum contact with the teeth of the chainring. This ensures smooth gear changes, even under load. In addition, the HG technology improves the efficiency of your pedal stroke.
- 1 x Shimano CN-HG71 chain
- 1 x chain pin
There are no reviews yet.