Carbon, titanium, ceramic – only the best of the best: Campagnolo’s 2×12-speed Super Record crankset
The new carbon fibre Super Record 12×2 Speed crankset has been made lighter on the inside through Campagnolo Hollow Technology, which uses the Ultra-Torque bracket system with a titanium axle to transfer all of the force the athlete applies to the pedal to the drivetrain. The new Super Record™ 12×2 Speed crankset can be installed on any type of frame, whether or not it is being used with disc brakes because it optimises the chain line on the frame with a rear hub flange measuring 130, 135 or 142 millimetres, without affecting the Q factor, which remains constant at 145.5 millimetres thanks to the new hand crank design.
The use of ceramic Cult bearings leads to obtaining the smooth ride that the Campagnolo brand is known for. The innovative design of the outer chainring ensures faster, quieter derailing owing to the contoured pin. The symmetrical design of the inner chainring teeth allows improved stability with chain crossovers. The double wheel sizing standards (112 and 145 millimetres) combined with the eight fixing screws, optimises weight and stiffness through the increased use of carbon fibre.
The varying number of pins for each of the three chainring combinations (34/50, 36/52, 39/53) facilitates upshifting due to the optimised free strokes associated with each combination. The special drains on the inside of the outer chainrings optimise performance when downshifting in dead spots.
Features – Campagnolo Super Record Crankset 2×12-speed 50/34
- New design, same dimensions: Compatible with all frame systems, regardless of the width of the rear chainstay.
- The right hand crank arms are coupled two by two in the zones subject to greater force applied by the cyclist: They provide maximum stiffness to the crankset during upshifting.
- Unchanged Q Factor (145.5): Both the dimensions and the pedalling biodynamics remain unchanged.
- Unidirectional carbon fibre hand cranks, steel axle and aluminium chainrings: Substantial stiffness and excellent power transfer.
- Symmetrical inner chainring teeth: Fluid and precise drivetrain, even with the greater crossovers.
- Optimised design for every chainring combination: Maximum performance, always.
- Double chainring sizing standards: Improved system stiffness and more combination options
- Use: Road
- Group: Super Record
- Gradation: 50-34T
- Q-Factor: 145.5mm
- Gear front: 2-speed
- Gear rear: 12-speed
- Compatible Chain: Campagnolo 12-speed
- PCD: 145 / 112mm
Crank Arm Length (choose variant)
- Crank arm: Hollow Carbon Construction
- Crank axle: Ultra torque titanium
- Bearings: Cult Ceramic
- 172.5mm: 618g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Campagnolo Super Record Carbon 2×12 Speed Crankset 50/34