Tough, lightweight and rigid, the Shimano HG41 8 Speed Cassette brings you efficient shifting for taking on the toughest terrains. It’s compatible with all 8 Speed mountain bike (MTB) drivetrains and has a Nickel coating for extra durability.
Delivering crisp and precise shifting, even under load, the Shimano Acera HG41 8-Speed cassette has a nickel-plated finish to resist corrosion to add longevity. It offers close ratio sprockets with Shimano’s bespoke Hyperglide design.
- High quality 8-Speed cassette
- For 8-speed HG chains
- Compatibility: 8-Speed Shimano and SRAM mountain bike (MTB) drivetrains
- Use: MTB, Touring
- Rear Hub Compatibility: Shimano-style Hyperglide (HG) freehubs
- The low 32T sprocket making it easier to climb even the steepest of hills
- Sprockets are cut away to reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Corrosion-resistant steel cassette lockring