To match the stiffness of the Hollowtech II crankset, there is no better option than the lightweight Shimano 105 PD-R7000 pedals. Its carbon-composite body and extra-wide platform will give you the transfer of power you need.
Race proven performance: Shimano SPD-SL PD-R7000 105 Pedals
Originally developed for the requirements of the Pro-Tour area in terms of strength and endurance the SPD-SL technology is very popular for many users – from competition riders of all levels to sports, clubs and recreational riders. SPD-SL is a Pedal-/Schuhsystem for racing, which has been developed by Shimano consistently from the point of optimal power transfer.
Coming with the high-end aesthetic and race characteristics of its Dura-Ace and Ultegra big brothers, the new 105 series also considers that most riders will use their bikes for purposes other than competitive racing. 105 is Shimano’s first level 11-speed groupset for those who are seriously committed to road bike riding, but that definition now becomes broader with the inclusion of superior handling and adaptable control to master different riding situations.
Features – Shimano 105 Pedals SPD-SL PD-R7000
- Extra wide bearing surface for a much more efficient power transmission
- The heavy-duty stainless steel insert is wear-resistant and torsion-resistant
- Wider bearing spacing for uniform load distribution
- Adjustable release tension
- Use: Road
- Group: 105
- Model: PD-R7000
- SPD-SL: Single sided
- Mechanism sealed: Yes
- Release tension adjustable: Yes
- Release Angle: 31°
- Cleats: SM-SH11
- Optional cleats: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 (Not included!)
- Optional reflector: SM-PD65 (Not included!)
- Pedal body: Carbon
- Pedal axle: Chromoly steel
- 265g / pair (manufacturer information)
There are no reviews yet.