BRING POWER TO YOUR PEDALS
Rally RK200 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This dual-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding.
- It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. Yes, really.
- Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring total power, cadence, and more.
- Clip-in with ease. These pedals are compatible with LOOK KEO cleats.
- Edge® cycling computer compatibility makes software updates and data uploads easy.
- Sync data to your favorite apps for even more analysis and data sharing.
- It’s more than just watts. Advanced cycling dynamics show left/right balance and more.
What’s in the box:
- Rally RK200 pedals
- Cleat hardware
- 55 mm Q-factor washers
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®
- Weight: 326 g
- Water Resistance: IXP7
- Cleat type: KEO
- Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer)
- Stack height: 12.2 mm