An ultra technical bibshort developed for road riding and made with Made in Italy fabric and equipped with Elastic Interface’s Summus pad, for the best comfort even during longer rides. Laser cut bottom leg with silicon print inside for a clean fitting and stability on the legs. Ultra Aero Mesh back, extremely breathable and with a minimal construction.
- 3D breathable Ultra Aero Mesh back with minimalist construction soft elastic braces to keep the body cool
- Raw cut finishing for bottom leg with internal silicone grip
- Reflective application on side for enhanced visibility
- Summus Pad: Product intended for long distance rides with the new Hybrid Cell System inserts with a 200 kg/m3 density: they allow to create an extremely thin, light and resistant pad with an absolute comfort, even in extreme riding situations like ultracycling. Specific design for male anatomy with a central channel that improves blood flow and reduces pressure and numbness. Made with Elastic Interface® Eco X-Tract exclusive and sustainable fabric, thanks to recycled Polyamide (80%) and Elastane (20%) yarns: its two layers work together to improve the fabric’s moisture management and breathability. On the top the channel structure collects and canalizes moisture, on the bottom the fabric helps expel it. The pads feels always dry on the skin, fresh and breathable. Fabric’s bacteriostatic properties keep the pad odor-free over longer time.
- Biomorphic Micro Fresh Adaptive stretch (79% PA, 21% EA)
- Ultra Aero Mesh for back (80% PA, 20% EA for black, 82% PL 18% EA for white)