Stan’s NoTubes Tubeless Kit Road and Gravel – 21mm Rim Tape
Stan’s NoTubes Tubeless Kit Road and Gravel consists of:
- 2x Bottles Tire Sealant Pint – 59ml
- 2x Universal Tubeless Valves – 55mm
- 1x Core Remover Tool
- 1x Rim Tape – 9m
Stan’s NoTubes Tire Sealant Pint (2x 59ml)
Stan’s tyre sealant remains liquid in the tyre for 2 to 7 months. A special antifreeze additive also allows the sealant to be used in very cold conditions.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 6.5mm quickly
- Remains liquid inside tires for 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -28° C
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
Stan’s NoTubes Tubeless Valve 55mm (1 pair)
Stan’s NoTubes Presta Valve 55 mm for NoTubes BST rims and various other tubeless models. The removable valve insert makes it easy to add the sealant. Fits up to 8 mm valve hole size.
Stan’s NoTubes Core Remover Tool
Removes presta and schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
Stan’s NoTubes Rim Tape
Stan’s Yellow Tape is designed to work with tubeless-ready rims and wheels. If you’ll be inflating your tires to 45psi or less, one layer of yellow tape in the bed of your rim is all you need for most rims. For road tubeless and similar tires that require more than 45psi of pressure, a double wrap of tape is required.
- Creates durable, airtight seal over spoke holes
- Completely non-porous vapor barrier seals rim interior from moisture
- Natural gum rubber adhesive sticks where and when you want it to but leaves no residue
- Low friction surface helps tire beads slip into place
- Length: 10 yd (~9 m)