Durable Beginner-Friendly 2-Bolt Cleat
- Shimano SM-SH56 SPD Multi-Release Cleats are durable and reliable 2-bolt cleats that allow you to clip out of your pedal by twisting your foot in either direction or by lifting and twisting your heel
- Beginner Friendly: Featuring a 13-degree clip-out angle and multi-release functionality that allows you to quickly get out of your pedals when the need arises. These cleats are a great choice for anyone new to clipless pedals
- Customizable: Engineered specifically to work with nearly all Shimano SPD pedals, which allow you to micro-adjust the spring force required to clip in and out of your pedals
- Secure Engagement: Deliver 4 degrees of float, which assures just the right amount of movement while also providing adequate pedal engagement security
- Built to Last: Made from heat treated forged steel that delivers durable long lasting performance even under the most severe riding conditions
With 4 degrees of float, Shimano SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats permit just the right amount of movement while still delivering the secure cleat-pedal engagement needed to confidently tackle technical terrain.
Shimano SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats are compatible with nearly all Shimano SPD pedals, which allow you to micro-adjust how hard or easy it is to clip in and out, providing an unmatched level of customization. And they utilize heat treated forged steel construction that will stand up to even the harshest riding conditions.