The look of Holbrook™, from its iconic style to keyhole bridge and metal rivets, has been scaled up to fit larger faces.
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter™ frame material
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Frame suitable for medium to extra large faces
• Same lens proportions as the original Holbrook, available in a larger size
• Prizm™ lenses enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• HDPolarized: Minimizes glare via technology that produces a comprehensive, single-layered lens (optional)
• Plutonite® lens material offers top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
• Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
• HDO® Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
Features & Technology
Size & Fit
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
Regular: A medium lens front designed for those who prefer to cover an average portion of the face.
High Bridge Fit: Offers a more secure and comfortable fit for those with a high nose bridge and lower cheekbones. A good choice if the bridge of your nose is above the level of your pupils.
There are no reviews yet.